1. You must read and revise the test study materials.
2. You must not count only on reading and understand the book, even
3. The Test questions are based on understanding rather than just
memorising numbers and dates.
4. There is no official published database of question, as in the
driving theory test to study.
5. You may receive some bizarre questions like 'how often do children in
the UK receive their pocket money', but they are all taken from the book.
6. Some test centres are ready to do the tests during weekends, so it
could be worth searching for them if this interests you. You may need to
drive a bit further.
7. If you are not sure about ability to pass the test, then I would
recommend postponing your test. Just call the test centre and ask them
to do so.
Otherwise you may end up paying another £34.
8. We advise you to look at our about the test page for more information
If you haven't yet registered, please register now it's free!